Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blog 4

As excited as I am to be writing this blog...I do have to admit that my excitement does not come from my utter enjoyment in writing blogs. Rather, the fact that this is the final blog, meaning the semester is finally coming to an end! Although I am having a great time and I do love it here at IU..after two semesters (almost) I'm ready to get the heck outa here.

The rest of the semester shouldn't be that bad...the weather's great, little 5 is coming up, and none of my exams are cumulative.. meaning I still have to study..but not nearly as much as I would have to.

I'm not sure what my summer plans are..where I'll work, or what I'll do. I do know that I want to make a whole bunch of money somehow..we'll see how that goes. Every summer job I've ever had I have hated, so I have a good idea of what I don't want to do. I will probably end up working for my friends mom on their horse farm. I have worked there part time for the past couple of summers along with a few of my friends. We have a lot of fun working there and she's really felixible with hours and if things come up..so it's a pretty good job.

I have had an awesome time my first year at IU..first semester was a little rough grade wise but I had fun and have turned it around this second semester. I am very excited to take the summer off and come back next year, live in a house and stay on top of everything, with a "fresh start."

No comments:

Post a Comment