Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blog 3

Seems like just yesterday I was muddling my way through my first blog. Now here we are on blog 3 and just over a week away from spring break. This semester is going by very quickly. Unfortunately I won't be going anywhere exciting for spring break...which is actually ok with me. I won't mind at all sitting at home and relaxing for a week. More importantly than spring break coming though, is the warm weather! I couldn't be more tired of this cold weather.

We're almost half way through the semester and I'm happy about where I am in all of my classes. Things seem to be going well, and hopefully after this semseter I'll be done with this whole probation thing. I have a rough week ahead with 3 exams, but I think I'll do just fine.

It is also almost time to start scheduling for next semester classes...this is going to be difficult for me and I need to make a decision on what I am going to do. I haven't declared a major yet, and I'm still not sure what I want to do. I really think that I want to teach high school...but I want to make more money than I would being a teacher (quite the pickle). I've been doing a lot of thinking about it lately and hopefully something will click. (hopefully I can hit the lotery and then I can teach all I want and never have to worry about making money)..but we'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. You know what my advice would be . . . DO SOMETHING YOU LOVE. (teach) Oh yeah- and hook up with someone who can make the money. :) (I married a nurse . . . ooops.)

    ReplyDelete